What has been registered for FITs?
We monitor the numbers, sizes and types of installation registered for Feed-In Tariffs
We analyse the FITs registrations regularly.
The recent figures from the register are summarised in this table.
|Source/Copyright||Analysis by Feed-in Tariffs Ltd from data on Ofgem's FIT register|
It is important to remember that this analysis is based on the date the installations are registered, not when they are installed.
More detailed analysis
We also analyse these figures in more detail by:
- The energy technology used
- The month when registered
- The region of installation
- The type of user (the register has four categories, but we have mostly just used domestic and non-domestic)
- The estimated annual spend on tariff payments
See the menu on the left for these analyses.
Source of data
The data in this section comes from Ofgem's online reporting function to interrogate the register of accredited installations.